- You can make your phone’s flashlight brighter by changing its setting in Control Center or Control Panel.
- To make an iPhone’s flashlight brighter, open Control Center, then press and hold the flashlight icon until the slider appears.
- To make the flashlight brighter on some Android phones, tap and hold the flashlight icon in the control panel until you see the slider.
After the early days of the smartphone, when third-party app developers discovered that you could use the camera’s LED flash as a flashlight, iPhone and Android models had built-in flashlight settings.
With a simple touch, you can turn on the LED and turn your phone into an improvised flashlight. What many people don’t realize, however, is that you can also adjust the brightness of the flashlight on many smartphones, often making it much brighter.
How to Make Flashlight Brighter on iPhone
1. Open the Control center on your iPhone. On most iPhones, you can do this by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen. If your iPhone has a home button, swipe up from the bottom.
2. Tap and hold Flash light until the cursor appears.
3. Swipe up or down to control flashlight brightness.
How to Make Flashlight Brighter on Android
The exact method for varying the brightness of your flashlight may vary depending on the Android model and operating system you have. Some Android phones don’t support this feature yet, but in many cases you should be able to find your flashlight settings by following these steps for the Samsung Galaxy.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to see the Control Panel. If you don’t see the flashlight icon, swipe down again to expand the panel and see all icons.
2. Tap and hold Flash light until icon Flashlight Settings the screen appears.
3. If it’s not already on, slide the button to the right to activate the flashlight.
4. Drag the Brightness slider right to make it brighter or left to make it darker.