- You can contact Etsy Customer Service if you have an Etsy account.
- The easiest way to contact Etsy is through the online Help Center, where you can chat or email.
- You can also request a phone call from Etsy for help with buying or selling issues.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference Library for more stories.
Whether you’re a seller or a buyer, there are several ways to contact Etsy’s customer service if you have a problem. Etsy’s Customer Support Department can help sellers resolve shop issues, help buyers with orders they’ve placed, and more.
Requesting a call, sending an email, or starting a chat are all options if you want to contact Etsy Support. Plus, the process is pretty much the same whether you’re buying or selling.
Before contacting us, please note that you will need an Etsy account and will be logged in to contact Etsy online. This helps the company verify your identity and provide customer support.
How to Contact Etsy Customer Service
1. Log in to Etsy if you haven’t already.
2. Go to the Etsy Help Center.
3. Below How can we help you? There are two options: one link for buyers and one for sellers. If you are a buyer, click Buy on Etsy. If you are a seller, select Sell on Etsy.
4. Choose the category that best matches the reason you’re contacting Etsy Support.
5. Continue selecting the categories and queries that best match your problem until you reach a page with suggestions for solving it.
6. If you still need to contact Etsy Support after reviewing the information on the page, click i still need help.
7. Select from the Chat with us, let us call youor Email us options available.
8. If you select the chat option, a chat box will open. Enter your message in instant messaging, then click Start chat.
9. If you select the call option, type your phone number and click Tp submit to request an Etsy Support call.
10. If you select the email option, you will be redirected to an online form. Fill in the required fields marked with a red asterisk, then click on To send.