Call of Duty: Warzone just got a new update, and the March 30 patch notes include several bug fixes for the battle royale.
According to the patch notes from Raven Software, the developer is continuing to fix several bugs that still plague the battle royale in Season 2, including the issue that caused some Operators to have incorrect parachute mechanics. Several Operators in Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War previously hovered at a faster rate, preventing them from hovering as far as most other Operators. All operators should now have the same glide speed with the new update.
Other Warzone changes include a fix for an issue that caused the circle to occasionally move outside of playable space on Caldera, and another that previously caused heavy weapon crates to appear as non-interactive floor loot . Additionally, Raven Software says private matches have been updated to align with the same settings as public matches.
Warzone just received several perk changes on March 29, which include a major change to the popular Ghost perk, and the developer teased that these updates only offer a preview of the changes coming in Season 3.
In addition to the perk changes, Rebirth Island recently added the Weapon Exchange Station feature as a reward for completing the first challenge of the Rebirth Reinforced event. Rebirth Island will continue to evolve in Reloaded Season 2 as the current event progresses, which will add new features to the map.
The full patch notes for the March 30 update can be found below, as shared by Raven Software.
- Private matches have been updated to align with public match settings.
- Fixed an issue resulting in inconsistent Operator parachute functionality.
- Fixed an issue that caused Community Challenges under the Rebirth Enhanced Event tab to not display the current/updated challenge.
- Fixed an issue causing the Armaguerra 43 (VG) to incorrectly appear in-game as Submachine Gun Charlie.
- Fixed an issue causing the circle to occasionally move outside of playable space on Caldera.
- Fixed an issue that caused party invite notification text to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where armor satchels acquired through heavy weapon crates were equipped with 0 of the 8 available armor plates.
- Fixed an issue causing Heavy Weapon Crate Pallets to occasionally appear as non-interactive floor loot.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect mode to appear in the menu when queuing for a match.
- Fixed an issue causing a Scavenger Contract loot crate to spawn out of reach on Rebirth Island.
GameSpot may earn a commission on retail offers.